Dear Surfers,

At moment I'm dealing with a huge dataset, preprocessed (with and without
smoothing) and statistically analyzed in FSL FEAT.

I used the reg-feat2anat to project functional EPI on inflated MPRAGE
(recon-all).

Because I'm interested in measuring Euclidian distances between peak voxels, I
want to project FEAT EPI-data on cortical flat maps (mris_flatten) or spherical
surfaces.

è Is it possible to project FEAT-data on flat_maps?

è Does mris_pmake* works equally fine on different projections of the EPI to
ANATOMY (sphere, flat map) to measure peak/vertex distances?

*https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2011-April/017866.html<https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2011-April/017866.html>

I'm a quite Surfer-newby. So sorry for that maybe stupid question...

Thank you in advance,

Christopher

Christopher Milde, M.Sc. Biol.
Institute for Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
Central Institute of Mental Health Square J 5
68159 Mannheim, Germany

Phone:                  +49-621-1703-6313
E-mail:                  christopher.mi...@zi-mannheim.de
Homepage:        http://www.zi-mannheim.de/
Office:                  Forschungs- und Verwaltungsgebäude, Room 230