Von: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Douglas N Greve
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. März 2014 16:26
An: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Betreff: Re: [Freesurfer] combine FEAT data with inflated ANATOMY to measure
distances

1) Use the feat2surf script
2) I have not used mris_pmake myself. I'm guessing it will *work* on the sphere
in that it will return a path, but the distances between vertices have no
relationship to anatomy. It might fail on a flat map because it is a patch.

doug

On 03/20/2014 10:43 AM, Milde, Christopher wrote:

> Dear Surfers,
>
> At moment I'm dealing with a huge dataset, preprocessed (with and
> without smoothing) and statistically analyzed in FSL FEAT.
>
> I used the reg-feat2anat to project functional EPI on inflated MPRAGE
> (recon-all).
>
> Because *I'm interested in measuring Euclidian distances between peak
> voxels*, I want to project *FEAT EPI-data on cortical flat maps
> (mris_flatten) or spherical surfaces*.
>
> èIs it possible to project FEAT-data on flat_maps?
>
> èDoes mris_pmake* works equally fine on different projections of the
> EPI to ANATOMY (sphere, flat map) to measure peak/vertex distances?
>
> *https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2011-April/017
> 866.html
> <https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2011-April/0178
> 66.html>
>
> I'm a quite Surfer-newby. So sorry for that maybe stupid question.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Christopher
>
> *Christopher Milde, M.Sc. Biol.*
>
> Institute for Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
>
> Central Institute of Mental Health Square J 5
>
> 68159 Mannheim, Germany
>
> Phone: +49-621-1703-6313
>
> E-mail: christopher.mi...@zi-mannheim.de
>
> Homepage: http://www.zi-mannheim.de/ <http://www.zi-mannheim.de/>
>
> Office: Forschungs- und Verwaltungsgebäude, Room 230

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.