Hi Kenza, (I added the freesurfer mailing list in copy, please post there)

You have to set the min threshold at 1 when you overlay the lGI, then you
should not see any gray regions anymore.

Not sure I understood your problem with the statistical analyses, maybe there
is simply no significant difference? If you could complete the lGI without
problem (which is the case if you have the ?h.pial_lgi files), and if you are
certain of your statistical design, then it simply means that there is nothing
which is more significant than the given significance threshold (you can play
with the significance threshold to explore that as well, and visualize the data
in plots at some vertices in qdec).

Best,

Marie

On Apr 3, 2014, at 4:57 AM, Kenza Drissi-kaïtouni
 <kenza.drissi-kaito...@polymtl.ca>