Hi all --

I have a process that generates a list of ROIs (from aparc.annot) based
on some cost condition. I wanted to view these labeled ROIs in
'tksurfer'. I created the following rough tcl script:

'label_load.tcl'

set label lh.bankssts.label ; read_and_color_labeled_vertices 255 255 0
set label lh.caudalanteriorcingulate.label ;
read_and_color_labeled_vertices 255 255 10
set label lh.caudalmiddlefrontal.label ; read_and_color_labeled_vertices
255 255 20
set label lh.cuneus.label ; read_and_color_labeled_vertices 255 255 30
set label lh.inferiorparietal.label ; read_and_color_labeled_vertices
255 255 40
set label lh.lateraloccipital.label ; read_and_color_labeled_vertices
255 255 50

and then ran with

The labels all load, but they are all the same teal-like color. I'm
guessing that I am using the wrong tksurfer internal command... I have
looked through the wiki, but didn't immediately see a solution.

Help?

Best
-=R

--
Rudolph Pienaar, M.Eng, D.Eng / email: rudo...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging