Dear all,
        I want to use caudate and putamen as seed in surface to do PROBTRACK in
FSL.
        For doing that, I acquired target surface which in the cortex seed
using kris_convert and label2surf script.
        But I met some problems in extracting caudate and putamen in the
surface.
        At first I used "mdi_extract_label sub1/mri/aseg.auto.noCCseg.mgz 11
/test/L_Caudate.mgz” and it generated L_Caudate.mgz correctly. And then in
order to do mri_vol2surf I did bbregister used “bbregister —s sub1 —mov
sub1/mri/brain —init-fsl —reg sub1/mri/register.dat”. Then “mdi_vol2surf —src
/test/L_Caudate.mgz —srcreg sub1/mri/register.dat —promfrac 0.5 —hemi lh —out
/test/L_Caudate2surf.mgz”.
        Everything looked like went well by the time. But it’s weird when
“mri_binarize —i /test/L_Caudate2surf.mgz —min 0.5 —o
/test/L_Caudate2surf_bin.mgz” , it showed “Dound 0 values in range” and “Found
0 voxels in final mask”.
        I checked /test/L_Caudate.mgz and found it was correct.
        I am wondering is that because of register.dat which I am not very
clear how to acquire it correctly? Or is that because lh.white was default used
in mri_vol2surf?
        Could you give me any advises to work around this program? And may be
about how to acquire register.dat in this context and how to transform this
kind of ROI to surface.
        Thanks a lot!
Sincerely,
Jinnan