From: Kev <schumm...@gmail.com>
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:51:03 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] ?Sequence for Hippo_subfields

Much appreciated Eugenio.

I had read a paper where authors report using a ultra high field scanner (7T -
Cho Z-H, et al. J Psychiatr Res 2010; 44: 881–886), and I notice the reference
you kindly provided uses a 4T scanner...

I presume using a 3T might be stretching things a bit, and I wonder whether
future FS releases using T2-weighted images will "accept" 3T scans?

Best regards and thanks again for great support you guys provide,

Kev