From: "Schumman" <schumm...@gmail.com>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 6:47:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] ?Sequence for Hippo_subfields

Dear Eugenio,

I'm following up on this thread. After some discussion with the radiologist,
some relevant questions have come up:

1. Is Freesurfer going to make use of both the T1 and the T2 sequences in the
processing stream of hippocampal subfields?

2. If the answer is "yes" how important is that the T1 weighted and the T2
sequences are similar in terms on slice thickness (eg. both 1mm ISO), FOV, and
other parameters?

Thanks,

Kev