Hi Surfers
     I want to use bbregister to register my MRA scans to the structural
scans.  The first attempts by using these parameters came out OK but not
perfect:

bbregister --s <Subject_ID> --mov MRA.nii --init-fsl --reg register.dat
--bold

However,  there are obvious problems around frontal areas.

I have to admit that one of the reasons for this imperfect registration may
be that MRA scans do not cover the whole brain.  However, they still cover
a large portion of it. I was wondering if there is any argument in
bbregister command that may help me improve the quality.  It is very fine
if it increases the registration time.

Regards

P.S.:  using --t2 in bbregister (instead of --bold) generated the same
outcome but --t1 was completely off.
--
Shahin Nasr

PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience