Using --t2 and --bold will always give identical results. If there is
not much G/W contrast in the MRA (and there probably isn't), then you
can try using the pial surface instead (maybe more GM/CSF contrast). Use
--surf pial --t1. Use --t1 here because the GM will probably be brighter
than CSF.

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.