From: "Georg Ferdinand Anto von Polier" <gvonpol...@ukaachen.de>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 2:46:40 PM
Subject: [Freesurfer] Hippocampal subfields

Dear FreeSurfers,

I am just finishing a paper using output from Hippocampal subfields and
recognized that the current version has been deprecated. I am interested in
volumes of the whole hippocampus.

Are these volumes still valid and can you estimate when a new version will be
available? Can you provide maybe a brief comment on the decision to deprecate
the current version?

Best regards,

Georg