Hi Emad - Those missing voxels in the mask in the middle of the corpus callosum could very well be what's not allowing that tract to be preconstructed.

The file used to create the brain mask from the freesurfer recon is not mri/brainmask.mgz, but mri/aparc+aseg.mgz, which is mapped to diffusion space and dilated a bit. This gives you the final mask, which is in dlabel/diff/aparc+aseg_mask... You can edit this final mask directly in diffusion space, and then rerun the trac-all steps that come after -masks. (The editing tutorial on the wiki is about rerunning recon-all, which you do not have to do if there is nothing wrong with the freesurfer recon.)

Hope this helps,
a.y