Hi Thomas - No bother at all! If you search for the word "error" in your
trac-all.log, you'll see that it couldn't find the MNI template, which
means that some of the pre-processing steps did not complete. You can
either remove the "mnitemp" line from your configuration file (so that it
uses the default $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_1mm_brain.nii.gz) or edit
that line to include the correct path to the MNI template. You'll then
need to rerun the pre-processing, or at least the steps including the
inter-subject registration and beyond (run trac-all without arguments to
see the sequence of steps included in the pre-processing).

Hope this helps,
a.y