Dear Freesurfer Community,

I'm running into the issue of how to deal with testing the interaction
effects of a model with multiple categorical variables. I have tried
bypassing this issue by running multiple separate FSGD analyses, however, I
wonder if this is the best mention to do this....

To put it into statistical terms, I am interested in creating a model that
looks at group differences (2: HC vs Dx), and its interaction with test
score (2: High vs Low) while still controlling for nuisance variables (sex,
age).
in other words:

Cortical Thickness ~ Group + Group*Score + Score + Sex + Age
Group*Score = interaction term

I am mostly confused with how to appropriately create a contrast file that
can show the interaction between Group and Score (two categorical
variables) and STILL regress out the effects of sex. Is this even possible
using fsgd?

Thank you in advance!

Lindsay

--
Lindsay Hanford, BSc, PhD Candidate
McMaster Integrative Neuroscience Discovery & Study | *Department of