Maaike

From: r_maaike@hotmail.comTo: freesur...@nmr.mgh.harvard.eduDate: Fri, 30 Jan
2015 20:55:27 +0100Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] average values per cluster

On second thought, I think the reason for the discrepancy is that I included
state as a factor instead of covariate in the SPSS model. I ran the model again
after having adjusted this and included every possible interaction; now I reach
a p value of 0.009 (which is still different but at least significant). But
I'll check again Monday!

From: r_maaike@hotmail.comTo: freesur...@nmr.mgh.harvard.eduDate: Fri, 30 Jan
2015 20:15:07 +0100Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] average values per cluster

I thought so, but I will check with the statistician next Monday, I'll get back
to you as soon as I'm sure.

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:12:32 -0500From: gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.eduTo:
freesur...@nmr.mgh.harvard.eduSubject: Re: [Freesurfer] average values per
clusterActually, that looks correct. Is this what you fed to SPSS?