Hello Douglas,

What do you mean by not doing the adjustement for 1-tailed test ? Does this
mean specify the sign as "abs" ?

I don't understand well how -log10(p) could be negative with 0<p<1 and so
the subtility of the sign specified (pos, neg or abs) ?
Since the negative or positive sign is already specified in the contrast
sign, isn't it ?

Sorry if my questions are kind of newbie. Thanks for helping and explaining
this to me.

Best regards,

Matthieu