Sorry, I didn't have access to my CentOS machine, the 32-bit libraries use the
suffix i686 instead of i386, so try

  sudo yum remove libXp.i686

By removing the 32-bit version you essential ensure only the 64-bit version is
available when the application tries to load libXp. Hope that works. My machine
only has the 64-bit version installed. Although technically, it should not
matter if you have both installed on the system as it should automatically pick
the correction version.

If it doesn't work, you could try to run

  find / -type f -iname "libXp.so*" -print

to check if the libXp libraries might be installed somewhere else. It may take some
time to scan the entire system and any mounted volumes. You can use the `file
<file>` command to check if the library is 32 or 64-bit, and remove any 32-bit
or even 64-bit version outside /usr/lib64 (BEWARE: removing libraries is at risk of
breaking functioning of other application that depend on that particular library. If
necessary, you can always run `sudo yum install libXp.i686` to install the 32-bit
version again)