From: "Noah Markowitz" <noahb.markow...@gmail.com>
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2015 4:20:02 AM
Subject: [Freesurfer] Help with V6

Hi,

I’m trying to run the ‘beta’ version of FS6, centos4, and encountered the
error: ‘ERROR: Flag -hippocampal-subfields-T1 unrecognized’. I setenv and
source just as described for previous versions.

Also, I have Matlab 2014b downloaded on the computer (obviously comes with
runtime) but am unsure if the runtime folder needs to be placed in the FS
folder or is fine where it is.

Any FS experts help with these two problems and concerns? Much appreciated if
you do.

Cheers,

Noah Markowitz