Hi Surfers and Doug,
    I was trying to average two scan sessions of the same subject and
isxconcat-sess under dev-env failed again.  This time I get this message:

ERROR: cannot find
/autofs/cluster/tootell/pitcairn/1/shahin/FeatureAttention_Color/Subjects2/hron1/bold/Attention_TR3_FHWM0_PR_Ver2.lh/nmask.dat

Which is true! this file does not exist.

Regards