Ok how can I send you the files and commands?

-----Original Message-----
From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce Fischl
Sent: Thursday, 30 July 2015 12:03 AM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] dev version of mri_ca_label memory leak?

Hi Chris

if you send me all the inputs to mri_ca_label and your exact command line I'll
see if I can replicate it and either fix it or send you a new version. Or you
can try the current dev version and see if it fixes things

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015, Chris Adamson wrote:

> Devs,
>

> I’m running the CVS version of Freesurfer, checked out on 28/7/2015
> (7/28/2015 for US people). I get to the –calabel step and mri_ca_label
> takes a *long* time
> (400 minutes) and uses a *lot* of memory. After it outputs “saving
> sequentially combined intensity scales to
> aseg.auto_noCCseg.label_intensities.txt” the memory consumption continues to
> increase. Currently it is at 8.9GB.
>

> Can I send output to help debug this?
>

> Chris.
>

> Dr Chris Adamson
> Research Officer, Developmental Imaging, Murdoch Childrens Research
> Institute Murdoch Childrens Research Institute Royal Children’s
> Hospital Flemington Road, Parkville, Victoria  3052, Australia
> www.mcri.edu.au
>
> E   chris.adam...@mcri.edu.au
> T   03 9936 6780

If you have any questions, please contact MCRI IT Servicedesk for further
assistance.