From: "Priyanka Mehta" <priyankamehta0...@gmail.com>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:50:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] FreeSurfer 6.0 dev version Output

Hi

This is a follow-up question to my previous problem.
After I run recon-all -all -i ${subject}.nii -subject ${subject}
-hippocampal-subfields-T1, I extracted the left CA1 using mri_extract_label
lh.hippoSfLabels-T1.v10.mgz 206 lh.CA1.nii.
I used MRICro to overlay this lh.CA1.nii on my T1.nii, however the alignment is
not correct (see attached picture).

I wonder what is causing this issue? Since the CA1 was extracted from the same
T1 image, they should technically be in the same space and therefore should
align correctly.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Priyanka

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Priyanka Mehta < priyankamehta0...@gmail.com
> wrote:

Worked! Thank you so much. Really appreciate the prompt response.

Best,
Priyanka

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Eugenio Iglesias < e.igles...@bcbl.eu >
mri_extract_label lh.hippoSfLabels-T1.v10.mgz 206 lh.CA1.mgz
your can run:
mri_extract_label lh.hippoSfLabels-T1.v10.mgz 206 lh.CA1.nii
Cheers,
/E

Juan Eugenio Iglesias
Postdoctoral researcher BCBL