From: "Priyanka Mehta" <priyankamehta0...@gmail.com>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 10:14:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] FreeSurfer 6.0 dev version Output

Hi again

I want to use my hippocampal segmentation for masking 2380 brain volumes. Is
there a way to find out using Freesurfer if the hippocampal subfields and the
2380 volumes are in the same space? The mean of the 2380 volumes and the
hippocampal subfields align correctly when I use Freesurfer's freeview to view
them. But does that also mean they are in the same voxel space?

And if they aren't in the same space, is there any way using Freesurfer that I
can have the two in the same space?

I really appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks,
Priyanka Mehta