that is just a warning, it is not a problem. the results should be fine

On 11/30/15 6:28 AM, Carme Uribe Codesal wrote:
Dear FreeSurfer users,

I am trying to add a per-vertex regressor in my general lineal model (a cortical thickness analysis with the white matter-grey matter contrast parameter as regressor). I have no problems with the command line mri_glmfit:

mri_glmfit --y rh.cth_corr_MMSE.mgh --fsgd cth_corr_MMSE.fsgd dods --C PDcorr.mtx --pvr rh.wgc_corr_MMSE.mgh --surf fsaverage rh --cortex --glmdir rh.cth_corr_MMSE.glmdir

But when I try to run mri_glmfit-sim I think it doesn't consider the regressor (mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh.cth_corr_MMSE.glmdir/ --cache 1.3 abs) because I get this warning:

*WARNING: unrecognized mri_glmfit cmd option --pvr*
*
*
*
*
*WARNING: unrecognized mri_glmfit cmd option rh.wgc_corr_MMSE.mgh*

How can I run the simulation with the regressor?

Thank you very much for your help,

Carme