From: Douglas Greve
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 1:29 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Zero angle for retinotopy

Yes, 0 is where the wedge starts.
doug

On 2/7/16 7:56 AM, Mohamed Abdelhack wrote:
Does this mean that the zero angle is the one where the wedge starts rotating
in the experiment?
Does this apply to eccentricity experiment also (In my lab's protocol it
doesn't start from zero)?

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 2:20 AM, dgw <dgwake...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I know Doug is away, so he may correct me later, but I believe it
doesn't matter, as long as it is consistent across runs, and you know
what it is. It will just determine where the angle 0 activity goes (in
a color map etc.). The way FS-FAST does the mapping it just may mean
your colors don't line up with others.

hth