Hi Doug,

Yes kind of,
I am just looking for a way to read out PET data from a surface.
I want to do an ROI-based analysis just on brainsurfaces of PET data.

What I did so far is that I coregistered the PET with the MR and used to
vol2surf function to project my surface on the fsaverage with each
subject.

Is there now a method to read the .mgh files of the surfaces ROI-based
using the Desikan atlas?

Currently I am reading them out in Matlab using the .mgh file of my
subjects surface and the .annot file from the fsaverage.
I just wondered if there is a way to do this in Freesurfer as well?

Best,
Benjamin

Am 16.02.2016 20:56, schrieb Douglas N Greve:
> Hi Benjamin, do you still have a question about this? I lost the thread
> so please summarize the problem again.
> thanks
> doug
>
> On 02/09/2016 05:01 AM, Benjamin Spurny wrote:
>> Hello Doug,
>>
>> Thanks for your answer!
>> I already tried this workflow but basically I am interested in a
>> surface-based analysis. Is it possible by using this workflow to get
>> the
>> any stats.dat just for surface-ROIs?
>>
>> Best,
>> Benjamin Spurny

>>> What is your mri_gtmpvc command line? What is the rest of the
>>> terminal
>>> output?
>>> It will be best to combine them when running mri_gtmpvc using
>>> --replace,
>>> eg, --replace 252 251 --replace 253 251 --replace 254 251 --replace
>>> 255
>>> 251
>>> this will cause all segments of the CC to appear to be a single
>>> segment
>>> (251).
>>> Yes, or you can spec the new region, eg --rescale 251

>>> --
>>> Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
>>> MGH-NMR Center
>>> gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
>>> Phone Number: 617-724-2358
>>> Fax: 617-726-7422
>>>
>>> Bugs: surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting
>>> FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
>>> www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
>>> Outgoing:
>>> ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/

> --
> Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
> MGH-NMR Center
> gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
> Phone Number: 617-724-2358
> Fax: 617-726-7422
>
> Bugs: surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting
> FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
> www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
> Outgoing:
> ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/

NEUROIMAGING LABs (NIL) - PET & MRI & EEG & Chemical Lab
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF VIENNA
Währinger Gürtel 18-20, A-1090 Wien, Austria

http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/neuroimaging/