From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Anastasia Yendiki
[ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:10 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] path.pd.trk format

Hi Noam - You can read the .trk file with trackvis. It contains all the
path samples that are added up to created the probability distribution of
the path. Please keep in mind, however, that this .trk file is just meant
for generating stats and not for visualization, so these are not the usual
smoothed kind of streamlines that you get from deterministic tractography.
It contains only integer voxel coordinates, so the streamlines will look
sort of like step ladders if you visualize them.

Best,

a.y