Dear friends,

I am following this procedures to plot a 3D rendering of the AAL volume
(https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer%40nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg27707.html).

My problem is the following. When I execute this command:

mri_cor2label --i lh.Colin27_aal2std.mgh --id 75 --l lh_Pallidum_L

specifically for the ROI Pallidum, a subcortical ROI, I receive the following
error

$Id: mri_cor2label.c,v 1.12 2011/03/02 00:04:14 nicks Exp $
Scanning the volume
Found 0 label voxels
ERROR: found no voxels matching id 75

This happens both for Pallidum Left and Pallidum Right, but all other AAL ROI
work fine. I have an almost complete 3D rendering for my AAL. Only these
subcortical regions are missing.

Someone knows what could be happening?

Thanks for the help.

best,