HI Sampada

wow, something went terribly wrong. Can you post an image of the actual volume and maybe of the wm segmentation?

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016, Dr Sampada Sinha wrote:

Hello Bruce,

The recon-all -autorecon2 process exited with the error. The lh inflated no fix
image
is attached with this email. I am also, attaching the mri_info and
recon_all.log with
this email. I am basically trying to calculate the lGI of  the participants. I
was
having issues with lGI but, its sorted noe. Will appreciate if I can be guided
by you
about how to fix this. I found the same kind of surface in another participants.

With thanks and regards,

Sampada

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:41 PM, Dr Sampada Sinha <drsampadasi...@gmail.com>