hard to say - they are low contrast and at least one has pretty bad
movement artifacts. I would try setting the various gray and white matter
thresholds to mri_segment and mris_make_surface in the expert opts stuff.
If you can't figure out how to do that, send me the recon-all.log from a
good subject I can put one together for you and send it back