From: Ramtilak Gattu
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 5:26 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] improving white/grey segmentation in recon -all for
better volume estmation

Hello Bruce,

Thanks a lot for your earlier expert option suggestion in improving the
segmentation during the recon process. I am attaching a snap shot where yellow
is with expert options and red is with default options. My concern is where I
have indicated with blue arrows . Could you please suggest why is it still
failing to pick up those areas. Is it because of misregistration with the atlas
if so where can I find the results after the non linear registration and would
it be possible to improve with any more expert options during  the registration
and the segmentation subsequently.

Thanks

Regards
Tilak