Hi Doug,

I am carrying out some correlations between cortical thickness and
cognitive ability, and had a question about the use of DODS vs DOSS for my
analysis with Qdec. From reading some of the forums, it seems as though
DOSS should be used when there are no interactions present. I am including
gender as a covariate (fixed factor) and age as a nuisance variable in my
model. When I run this with DODS, it shows that the correlation between
thickness and cognition does not differ between males and females - does
this mean that I should run the correlation using DOSS? I only seem to find
significant correlations using DOSS, however I do not want to report these
if the analysis is not correct.

Thanks,

Cassie

Cassandra Wannan

*PhD Candidate/Research Assistant/Psychology Tutor*

Melbourne Neuropsychiatry Centre