thanks Dr. Fischl - it seems to match well so I will continue to use this
method. It would be great if Ruopeng could eventually edit Freesurfer to
allow for thresholding .labels too.

On another note, is there a way to edit labels in Freeview in a similar
manner to doing so in tksurfer?* From what I can tell, one can only edit
volume segmentations in Freeview.*

best

Trisanna

--