Hello,

Sorry for raising this questions again. I posted this questions a while ago
(Twice), but i haven't gotten an answer yet.
Can i at least know if i can tweak something for this to work? or just give
up?
I tried downgrading Xquatrz, to 2.7.8, but it still doesn't work! My matlab
is 2016a, could this be the problem?

Thank you for letting me know

WY