Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone might know whether it is necessary to use the flag
"2spaces" on both the left and the right hemisphere?

If I am understanding correctly, this flag corrects for a specific multiple
comparison of two hemispheres. Thus, it seems like it would only be necessary
to only use it once, because if used on each hemisphere, we would be
"penalizing" our results more than necessary- thus being too conservative. If
we already correct for using two hemispheres once, then why correct a second
time?

If it is only necessary to use it on only one of the hemispheres, would this
run the risk of unfairly biasing our results (i.e. more conservative on one
hemisphere and more liberal on another)?

Thank you for your help in clarifying this,

- Arkadiy