Fra: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] på vegne av Jasinska, Kaja
[kaja.jasin...@yale.edu]
Sendt: 12. august 2016 00:30
Kopi: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Emne: Re: [Freesurfer] qdec error
Hi. My first answer in this list. So
Hello,
When I'm loading qdec, I get the following error messages. Can you please help.
Thanks.
Kaja

ERROR: In
/usr/pubsw/packages/vtk/5.6.0/src/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
line 405

vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x7084e40): Could not find a decent visual

ERROR: In
/usr/pubsw/packages/vtk/5.6.0/src/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
line 405

vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x7084e40): Could not find a decent visual

ERROR: In
/usr/pubsw/packages/vtk/5.6.0/src/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
line 405

vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x7084e40): Could not find a decent visual

ERROR: In
/usr/pubsw/packages/vtk/5.6.0/src/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
line 612

vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x7084e40): GLX not found.  Aborting.

--
---
Kaja K. Jasinska, Ph.D.