Hi Doug

Thanks for the information. Could you however upload it again as the files are
unavailable atm? Due to congresses and holiday, I was not able to download it
in time.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the incovenience,

Greetings

Robby

On 05/07/16 19:17, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of Douglas
N Greve" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

    You can use the version 6 mri_glmfit which you can get from here:
    ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/mri_glmfit

    On 06/16/2016 07:51 AM, Robby De Pauw wrote:

    > Dear FreeSurfer users
    >
    > I am not able to extract the Z-values as they are not present in my
    > output:
    >
    > z.mgh -- z-stat that corresponds to the significance
    >
    > Are these Z-values always produced (or only in case of two group
    > comparison)? Is there a way to produce this map myself?
    >
    > This is my output after fitting the model (mri_glmfit) and after
    > clusterwise correction for MC:
    >
    > C.dat cache.th13.abs.sig.voxel.mgh
    >
    > F.asc cache.th13.abs.y.ocn.dat
    >
    > F.csv cnr.mgh
    >
    > F.mgh gamma.mgh
    >
    > cache.th13.abs.pdf.dat gammavar.mgh
    >
    > cache.th13.abs.sig.cluster.mgh maxvox.dat
    >
    > cache.th13.abs.sig.cluster.summary sig.asc
    >
    > cache.th13.abs.sig.masked.mgh sig.csv
    >
    > cache.th13.abs.sig.ocn.annot sig.mgh
    >
    > cache.th13.abs.sig.ocn.mgh
    >
    > I am currently working on the latest version of FreeSurfer:
    >
    > freesurfer-Darwin-lion-stable-pub-v5.3.0
    >
    > Thank you for your response,
    >
    > Greetings
    >
    > Robby
    >
    > Robby De Pauw, PT, MT, drs.
    >
    > *T *+32 09 332 12 19* | Email *robby.dep...@ugent.be
    > <mailto:robby.dep...@ugent.be>
    >
    > Ghent University *| *Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy
    >
    > Campus Heymans 3B3 (022)
    >
    > De Pintelaan 185 BE-9000 Ghent
    >
    > Route to my office <https://soleway.ugent.be/routes/1090>

    Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
    MGH-NMR Center
    gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
    Phone Number: 617-724-2358
    Fax: 617-726-7422

    FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
    www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

e-mail
HelpLine at
    http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
    but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly