Dear Experts,

I have analysed retinotopy data, and have it on occipital patches of each
subjects cortical flatmap. Now, I would like to also project ROI masks which I
have drawn by hand in FSL (based on other functional areas) onto the same
flatmaps. The ROI masks are in 3d nii.gz files and I am not sure how to
approach this.

I have followed the freesurfer tutorials and searched in the mail archives, but
have not encountered a similar problem. If you could point me in the right
direction, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance,
Niia