Hi Eugenio,

Thanks for getting back to me and yes it is version 5.1-5.3. I will speak to my
IT department about upgrading to version 6.0, but can you let me know about the
processing details for the older version in the meantime? We have already
processed a group of subjects and my Investigator would like to know.

Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2017, at 9:51 PM, Iglesias Gonzalez, Eugenio