Thanks, I have uploaded the cross and long stream processing from one subject
which requires numerous white matter edits to correct defects in the white
matter surfaces; the file is on the ftp server as dsemanek.zip.

Both of the cross subject folders, s02_t1 and s02_t2 have had edits done to
both the brainmask as well as the wm files, and autorecon2-wm and autorecon-3
have been run on them, as well as the long folder for the first time point,
s02_t1.long.s02_base.

It was in working with the rerun results of s02_t1.long.s02_base that I noticed
the white matter surfaces after being regenerated with the edited wm.mgz did
not reflect any of the edits. The easiest way to see this is to load the wm.mgz
with the white matter surfaces and scroll through the slices, there are
numerous areas where the contours of the white matter surfaces do not follow
the voxels of the wm.mgz volume, mostly near what should be identified as
hyperintense gray matter. I’m fairly certain the white matter surfaces didn’t
change at all after running autorecon2-wm with the wm.mgz edits.

Thanks for taking a look at our data.

Best,

David P. Semanek, HCISPP
Research Technician, Posner Lab
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Columbia University Medical Center
New York State Psychiatric Institute
1051 Riverside Drive, Pardes Bldg. Rm. 2424
New York, NY 10032
PH: (646) 774-5885

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.