Hi there,

I have a similar problem not using longitudinal stream, just a routine
recon-all analyses, this with several processed subjects, Here is my
message sent several days ago.
Thanks,
Octavian.

Dear Bruce,

I just transferred subject r02.tar.gz.

Again, wm.mgz edits (all deleted voxels, no additions) are not incorporated
on reruns using any of the
recon-all -autorecon-wm -aitorecon3
recon-all -autorecon2 -autorecon3
recon-all -make all

For example, the complete command line for  a rerun on this particular
subject is

recon-all -autorecon2-wm -autorecon3 -3T -bigventricles -cw256 -subjid r02
-parallel > output.txt &

Here are some of the edited voxels which are not excluded from the wm on
rerun:

-40.14, -2.67, 116.29 coronal slice 132
12.73, -23.67, 126.16 coronal slice 171
14.05, 12.33, 11.61 coronal slice 147

I mention this is not the only subject where I have this problem.
Thank you for your help.
Octavian