De : Lisa Delalande <delalande.l...@outlook.fr>
Envoyé : vendredi 31 mars 2017 11:42
À : Freesurfer support list
Objet : RE: [Freesurfer] FreeSurfer : About ROI analysis

Hello Doug,

Yes this mail was quite difficult to write, so I resume :
First, I did a thickness analysis on Freesurfer
Then, with the clusters found, I draw  ROIs and extracted the statistical
values (command : creation of .label and mris_anatomical_stats-l......label-t
rh.thickness-b-f .../stats/...stats ....rh). Finally, I made correlations and
multiple regressions (with the values for thickness but also surface area,
volume, meancurv obtained via the command above) on the software "R". I only
found a significant correlation with the surface.

My question is: can I correlate a behavioral score with SURFACE values when I
found these values thanks to a THICKNESS analysis?

I hope it's clearer,
If not do not hesitate to ask me again,
Thanks in advance.

Marine