Dear Expert,

I am new member of this freesurfer mailing list. I just downloaded
freesurfer package and installed in /usr/local/freesurfer.

I am trying to follow the command given in the freesurfer web page.

$> export FREESURFER_HOME=/usr/local/freesurfer
$> source $FREESURFER_HOME/SetUpFreeSurfer.sh

But I could not figure out the .sh file in the freesurfer folder.
Instead there is .csh file. Can I change it as

"$> source $FREESURFER_HOME/SetUpFreeSurfer.csh". Since I have started
using Ubuntu recently, I am not not sure whether I can change it.

Need your help to install freesurfer in my pc.

Thanks in advance

Ramesh