Dear Dr. Greve,

I created two stacks: one with volume and the other with LGI using mris
commands as following:

mris_preproc --fsgd CV_LGI.fsgd --target fsaverage --hemi lh --meas volume
--out Corr_CV_LGI/lh.vol.mgh
mris_preproc --fsgd CV_LGI.fsgd --target fsaverage --hemi lh --meas
pial_lgi --out Corr_CV_LGI/lh.LGI.mgh

Then I smoothed the data using:

mri_surf2surf --hemi lh --s fsaverage --sval Corr_CV_LGI/lh.vol.mgh --fwhm
10 --cortex --tval Corr_CV_LGI/lh.vol.10.mgh
mri_surf2surf --hemi lh --s fsaverage --sval Corr_CV_LGI/lh.LGI.mgh --fwhm
10 --cortex --tval Corr_CV_LGI/lh.LGI.10.mgh

Finally I ran glmfit command as following:

mri_glmfit --y Corr_CV_LGI/lh.vol.10.mgh --fsgd CV_LGI.fsgd dods --C
Corr-VL-cor.mtx --surf fsaverage lh --cortex --glmdir
Corr_CV_LGI/lh.VL.glmdir --pvr Corr_CV_LGI/lh.LGI.10.mgh

My fsgd file looks like this:
GroupDescriptorFile 1
Class Male
Class Female
Variables Age
Input        X001 Male 36
Input X003 Male 29
Input X004 Male 39
etc.

and my contrast file (Corr-VL-cor.mtx) is: 0 0.5 0.5 0 1 (I am interested
in regressing out the effect of age and gender).

These steps do not give me any error but somehow (i) I do not get pcc.mgh
(partial correlation between volume and LGI measures) file and (ii) sig.mgh
file also does not seem correct.

Could you please help me in figuring out the error or where I am doing
wrong?

Thanks.