Hi Martin,

Thank you for this detailed answer.

Are replacing time by score or include score as time-varying covariate
leading to the same result because of looking at the same effect ?

My willing would be to find patterns of atrophy rate/progression correlated
with cognitive score. In context of AD which method would be the best for
you ?

Best,
Matthieu

Le 16 mai 2017 11:17 AM, "Martin Reuter" <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> a