Hi Martin,

Thank you. How should this variable be coded ? Should it be as age
covariate where age at baseline is used along all time points of each
subject ?

Could you provide me an example of design matrix, I don't manage to see
what does it look like to.

Best regards,
Matthieu

Le 14 mai 2017 8:08 PM, "Martin Reuter" <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> a