I don't know how he extracted those exact numbers. If I were doing it I would load it into matlab as I said before.

beta = MRIread('beta.mgh');
betamat = fast_vol2mat(beta);
Then betamat will be a matrix of Nbetas by Nvoxels. Decide which beta and which voxel you want and print out the volume. (note that FS voxels are 0-based whereas they will be 1-based in matlab)

On 5/26/17 3:18 AM, Duy Nguyen wrote:
Dear Doug

From what you instructed me is the data of its voxels on the whole brain? Because I analyze on the whole brain. I would like to interpret the result by know the result like beta 1's value, beta 2's value and beta N's value from the file beta.mgh for the formula Y = X*b so I can write out the result on my thesis report like one guy got the beta values from the thread: https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg17519.html.
> "I use the command
>           mri_glmfit --table lh.volume.txt --fsgd volume.gender.fsgd
> doss --C gender.diff.mtx --glmdir lh.vol.glmdir
>      to finish regression analysis. and got the beta value ( beta1 =
> 1.9781e+03, beta2 = 2.0639e+03, beta3 = 110.9220, beta4 = 5.1964e-04 )
> from beta.mgh file."

The same question as I want to interpret the sig.mgh which means to know the values.

Please sort me out this issue.  I am totally confusing.

Warmest regards,
Duy Nguyen

*--v-- Peace --v--*
*Duy Nguyễn *
*Biomedical Engineering Department- IU HCMC*
*Cell: (+84)909999056*
*Email: duy.nguyen...@gmail.com <mailto:duy.nguyen...@gmail.com>*