Hello,

I’ve got a question concerning qdec running with freesurfer. I just
downloaded the latest version of freesurfer.

Before to run qdec, I read than I have to run "recon-all -s ID -all" (about
7 hours) and then recon-all -s ID -qcache (about 5'). So I tried it with
one subject and everything is fine. Indeed, I got the files like
*.fwhm5.fsaverage.mgh,
*.fwhm10.fsaverage.mgh,  *.fwhm20.fsaverage.mgh, etc... in the surf
folder absolutely
necessary for qdec.

My question is very simple :  I have already treated all my subjects (n =
45) two years ago. Today, I would like to use qdec.
Do I need to restart *for each subject* all my preprocessing with recon-all
-s ID -all  followed by  recon-all -s ID -qcache  ? or Is there a routine
faster to get the smoothed surfaces for each subject ?

Many thank for
​any advice.

​Best wishes and happy new year.

Giovanni​