Dear Lauri,
Your problem is that GLIBCXX_3.4.15 was not found by kvlApplyTransform, so the
left model was not successfully flipped to create the right model – which is
why your right hippocampus appears flipped.
Andrew: any ideas on how to fix this?
Cheers,
/Eugenio
PS: the dev version does not depend on this executable anymore

--
Juan Eugenio Iglesias
ERC Senior Research Fellow

On 10/01/2018, 21:29, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
Iglesias Gonzalez, Eugenio" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf
of e.igles...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

    Dear Lauri,
    Would you mind sending me the log of the subfield segmentation?
    Cheers,
    /Eugenio

    --
    Juan Eugenio Iglesias
    ERC Senior Research Fellow
    Translational Imaging Group
    University College London
    http://www.jeiglesias.com
    http://cmictig.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

    On 08/01/2018, 22:04, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
Tuominen, Lauri Johannes" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
ltuomi...@mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

        Dear Freesurfers,
        When I run freesurfer 6.0 recon-all -hippocampal-subfields-T1 command
to segment an MNI152 template, the resulting segmentation of left hippocampus
got flipped in left-right dimension. Otherwise the right hippocampus and other
subcortical segmentations in the aseg-file look fine. I encountered a similar
problem when I tried to segment a T1 acquired at 7T. I run the command both
locally and then on launchpad. Would you know how to fix this?

        Thanks so much for your advice!
        Lauri Tuominen

        The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom
it is
e-mail
HelpLine at
        http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you
in error
        but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly