Hi Andrew,

My test in December with last version of make_average_surface worked correctly.

However, now I am trying to make another average subject and medial_wall.label
is not created. I am using the last patch as last time. It is unusual because
last time label folder was correctly created. I have realized mri_aparc2aseg is
not working fine because I get an error log. I've attached it. I can send you
to our ftp server whole average subject folder if you consider it appropiate.

Many thanks,

Cheers,

M del Mar