Dear Experts,
I was wondering if someone might be able to help me understand what the
difference is between the two commands below. It seems that they can be used
interchangeably, because I can forsee a situation in which one might not
remember which command to run and also have done several types of corrections.
Or would the former (-make) method only work on with 1 edits?
Thanks,
Arkadiy
If you cannot remember which command to run, use the -make flag. Recon-all will
automatically begin at whichever point in the processing stream you made your
edits.
recon-all -make all -subjid <subject>
If you have corrected several types of errors, it is recommended that you
re-run recon-all from the beginning, to ensure that none of your edits were
left out. (Running from autorecon1 will not save you much time)
recon-all -all -subjid <subject>

--
Arkadiy L. Maksimovskiy, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow