Hi Lisa,

1. It all depends on what kind of analysis you want to do. You can run aparcstats2table without the long_stats_slopes. Then you will get an entry for each time point. If you run long_stats_slopes it will compute the within-subject difference first, put the result into each base directory and then you can stack that (this should be described on the wiki).

2. see also 1. You can also pass a qdec-long table and asegstats2table will automatically pull the data from the *.long.base dirs. Again you would get a single measurement per time point. You could then open that data in a stats software or matlab and do your statistics there, or use our LME matlab tools.

Best, Martin